Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thankful this Thursday

I went to the lab this am to get some blood drawn. Apparently they are testing my progesterone levels to see if Ovulated last week.  I feel that this is a little late?  Anyways, last Thursday around 4 or 5 o'clock - I started feeling little cramps in my left ovary.  I had to have ovulated.  Otherwise I have something else going on down there!!! I won't know the levels until tomorrow or Monday.

I had a wonderful night.  I got to see my cousin, Stephanie, for the first time in 4 years.  She is the one I have told you about that was in Japan during the earthquake earlier this month.  She lives there on a Naval Base with her husband and 6 yo son, James.  It was good to catch up and I hope that she can settle somewhere soon to get back to "normal" life - especially for James who has severe ADHD and needs structure.  It was kind of weird because she had never met Emar.  Of course they met tonight- we went to Texas Roadhouse- YUMMY!!! 

Emar and I are heading to KC this weekend so it may be a few days- hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!

3 comments:

  1. I had six rounds of Clomid and for each, my progesterone was checked 8 days following ovulation. Largely, the progesterone check is to ensure that you did in fact ovulate and that your progesterone is rising high enough to sustain pregnancy. On my first two rounds of Clomid, my progesterone levels were extremely low, indicating that I wasn't responding to 50 mg. My levels increased once I was raised to 100 mg - that's also when I started getting positive OPKs.

    Hope the bloodwork turns out well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Progesterone reaches it's peak around 7-8dpo, so that's the standard time to test for it.

    I hope you have a great weekend with your hubby in KC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the blood work shows you ovulated! It sounds like they are taking it at the right time. Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

Quote