Thursday, March 3, 2011

Patience

Since being sick, I have had very little patience at work with idiots.  I have let all the little things that bother or distract me throughout the day get to me.  I am done.  People who do not do their job how they are supposed to or pre-plan drive me nuts.  Let's just say we are going to be doing a training session on "How to submit Invoices and Purchase Orders" at our Monday meeting.  Sounds like fun right?  I also am having issues at work with a new property manager.  I can't trust a word she says and she just plain wears me out!!!   I hate when people have an excuse for EVERYTHING and can't just learn from their mistakes.  Ughh... enough of that rant.

The word for today is patience- b/c I need some!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you're getting so irritated with people. Seems I'm getting that way more and more everyday. Although, I've never been one to tolerate a genuine idiot.

    ReplyDelete

Quote