Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Crazies

I can feel the Clomid Crazies coming on.

Oh Clomid, why must you do this to me?  I started my Clomid on Monday and last night, I woke up with the night sweats.  UGHHH!  It doesn't help that I have a 70 lb lab and Emar sleeping next to me and producing body heat. 

Anything my husband says or does, I feel like I could bite his head off.  I just need to sit back, relax and tack a few deep breaths. 



3 comments:

  1. I so hear you. Clomid is the *worst*. I'm more emotional on Follistim but much less prone to the sudden lashing out at poor, unsuspecting husband episodes. Oh what these things do to us...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does clomid make you go through an emotional rollercoaster? When the doctor put me on proverb I was like the.wife from help.I felt so bad for my husband, but I couldn't control anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you. I have only done one round of Clomid (it didn't work so now I'm on to Femara) but it made me nuts! Then when it didn't work I had to double the dose and wow, even crazier! Luckily my hubby knows how to keep a low profile. He tends to go to the gym a lot during that time.

    ReplyDelete

Quote