Monday, April 4, 2011

Temptation

So I stopped at Walgreens tonight after work and picked up a 3 pack of Clear Blue Easy HPT's.  Now they are just staring me in the eyes.  I have told myself that I will not test until Thursday and I have to stick to my guns- even with my BF telling me "oh you can test Wednesday night." 

I got the call from Dr. S office.  I OVULATED!  Woo Hoo!!  The nurse said that my progesterone was high and that Dr. S was very pleased and she wished me good luck!  I was so excited I didn't even ask what the level was... oh well:)

Today I have been crabby all day. Not sure if it's pregnancy hormones or PMS. I am of course hoping and praying for the pregnancy.  I hate the fact that all symptoms of pregnancy are the same as AF's anticipated arrival.  I just feel eh today.  Besides the crabbiness, I am bloated and have lower back pain.  At around 11am this morning, I was STARVING.  Had lunch at noon (at a meeting) and then around 3pm, I started getting shaky and need something quick.  I was almost nauseous.  I feel like the past 3 days I could eat a whole cow.  I am so not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow at Weight Watchers!

8 comments:

  1. My hpt's stare at me all the time. I fear I am a poasaholic. Good luck testing Thursday, those symptoms sound promising!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya on that temptation. I'm still only 3dpo, so it's going to be a long 2ww until the blood test. We'll see if I can hold out...

    I hope you see two lines - whenever you test!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about you the other day and yesterday. I was at my in-laws off of west bypass and remembered you once said you live about a mile away from the Pricecutter. I wondered how your 2ww was coming along! At least you have the longest part of the wait past you! I would have already taken a test by now if I were you. I have no will power when it comes to taking a pregnancy test. I started buying them in bulk--no lie. I take one about ever 2-3 days (just in case, of course)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel..having those HPTs in the house are soo tempting!

    Symptoms are confusing, but yours are sounding good to me :)

    Love the spring look to your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I probably shouldn't tell you this... but I always got a faint positive at 10dpo (which is today!...) but I know not everyone does.... I'm expecting a text on Thrusday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are you taking progesterone? That will def cause the excessive hunger and irritability. Does it to me every time :\

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone for the comments! I am not taking progesterone so not sure what's up! I did gain 1.2 lbs:(

    ReplyDelete
  8. HI!! I just read this. I'm thinking about you!! Crossing my fingers!

    ReplyDelete

Quote