Sunday, March 27, 2011

Rainy Day

Today was a lazy day. It was 80 degrees 3 days ago and today we were at 32 degrees and rainy.  Just to clarify- I am not complaining- my friends in Kansas City are getting snow!  What a great day to do nothing!!!  I woke up at 11am. I haven't done that in a LONG time but it felt great!  Last night, I stayed up late watching Say Yes to the Dress on Netflix.  I am going to be sad when I run out of episodes.  After I ate lunch, I watched some more episodes.  Emar and I figured I have watched over 22 hours of the show - plus some from today.  I think to commemorate the completion of watching all the episodes, I will wear my wedding dress to watch the last one.  I have been dying to have a "reason" to put it back on - ha!

Finally got out of bed around 5:30pm to get ready to go out.  I met my girlfriends out for my friend, Lori's birthday, which is Monday.  We had great Mexican food and conversation.  We ended the night at Orange Leaf.  It's a self serve frozen yogurt store.  It is the first frozen yogurt store to open in our area and I love it.  I didn't think it would be that busy b/c it's so cold but I was WRONG!  I had vanilla, pistachio and strawberry yogurt with fresh strawberries, kiwi and blackberries- YUMMY!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds yummy! I would love an excuse to wear my wedding dress again too=)

    ReplyDelete

Quote