Heading to Vegas tomorrow - can't wait!!!
Thursday, March 10, 2011
School
The word school makes me cringe. Not because I hated it when I was in college, but I hated all the group projects and I have a little problem with studying test anxiety. As I have told you before, I am an accountant. Not by trade, by chance. I didn't do so well in college in my accounting classes, had to take them 2x- not by choice:) Anyways, my boss said to me today, "when are you going to get your accounting degree?" and I quickly responded, "are you going to pay for it?" and he said "Yes." He told me to do some research on some options of schooling. Oh geez- I am nervous to even start that process but I think it is time. My first thoughts are that I want to go back and get a bachelors in accounting vs masters. I am too much of a people person to add to my resume, Masters in Accounting. And... I have a minor in business already so I am assuming there won't be much for me to finish to get my bachelors in accounting. I know there are a TON of options here in Springfield to do this... it's starting the process of researching online, meeting with advisers, etc. while trying to procreate. On that note, AF came into my world today on CD27. I will be calling Dr S office tomorrow morning to get an appt early next week for my baseline u/s to see if my 6cm cyst is gone. Please say a prayer. We haven't been able to even do another treatment since the 5 follicles on December 31st which was our first treatment.
Heading to Vegas tomorrow - can't wait!!!
Heading to Vegas tomorrow - can't wait!!!
Labels:
accounting,
AF,
cyst,
Dr. S,
Ultrasound
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Bmar - my university has an online program that is rated #1 in the country. Not sure if that is what you want - but it might be worth looking into. I have a friend who recruits there and another friend who manages the world class program. No idea if they even have what you are looking for but thought I'd share. http://www.calu.edu/prospective/global-online/undergraduate-graduate-degrees/index.htm
ReplyDeleteGOOD LUCK! I'm proud of you!
Good luck with grad school!!! It's quite the adventure! I'm so sorry to hear that this wasn't your month, but I'll be praying that you can move forward next month. I know the feeling of being benched for two months and just wanting to move forward. Thinking of you...
ReplyDelete