Sunday, March 27, 2011

Holy Crap

So I was like, what am I going to blog about tonight? My life is boring during this tww and I am trying not to think about it too much. It's my first and I just don't want to work myself up for something that may or may not happen. 

I went ot my blog a minute ago and realized I went from like 8 followers last week to 24 as of today!!! I am so excited to have more blog friends out there that are in the same boat as me.  I appreciate you all for tuning in:)  I am sure it has do to with a little help from my friend Jenn, who wrote an awesome post about me and my tww.  Jenn is a friend in real life and I had been following her story for a year before I was diagnosed with infertility.  She is a wonderful person who has been through a lot and I am thankful we have each other.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a wonderful friend=) I'm glad you have someone close to you IRL to talk to about this. Most of us aren't that lucky. Wishing you all the best with the 2ww!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you have more followers! I know how excited I get when I have one more person on my following list. :) I think it's a good thing that you're not trying to think about the tww too much. Maybe the whole not thinking about it thing will make time seem to go by faster!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) hugs friend! You realize that I will be calling you at o-dark-thirty in about another week and a half right... did you ever pick up the dollar store tests?

    ReplyDelete

Quote