Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shopping

Today I went shopping.  As I have mentioned before, my girlfriends and I are heading to Vegas this weekend for our friend, Kelly's Bachelorette Party.  Well some most of the girls we are going with are super sassy and have great fashion.  Me on the otherhand, I am very plain jane.  If I like a shirt, I buy it in 3 colors. Find a pair of shoes, I buy black and brown.  You get my drift.  One of the last things I needed were shoes.  I was thinking a cute pair of flats.  I kid you not, I couldn't find a pair under $20 and those were just o.k.  What happened to the $10 flats that used to be out?!  Well I gave up on the mall and headed to Target to pick up some household items.  I found some Sassy and Sexy shoes for $12.58.  I would not normally buy these but for the weekend, they will be great.  I can wear them both nights and not have to pack as many pairs of shoes.  



3 comments:

  1. Friend, if it makes you feel any better, I have AT LEAST three pair of shoes that are both in black and brown... and several shirts that I have in 2 (or four- or 8- old navy tank tops) colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely NOT ALONE. I HATE shopping. I see so many "cute" things, but I sure as heck couldn't ever wear them. So, I have to stick to shopping at Lane Bryant, and Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! Thanks for commenting. That castle is on the North side of town. If you take Kansas North to Norton and turn right then immediately turn left there's a road that goes past nice up and coming neighborhoods. Keep going and on the right (I'd say about 5 min after you turn on the road after Norton)there's a road called Farm Road 86 (I believe). Turn there and go up and around the road, and you'll see it on the right.

    ReplyDelete

Quote