Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Shots

So tonight is one of the two nights I do the Bravelle shot.  Let's just say I don't do well with needles.  My husband on the other hand is not afraid and administered my first shot tonight.  I don't know how all the IVF women out there do it.  I see they have MULTIPLE shots to administer.  You guys are brave!

My husband was piecing out all the stuff in the medicine bag given by the dr. office.  He was getting ready to draw the saline and I saw him laughing while flipping off  (with his middle finger) the vile.  I had to take a picture of the cap of the vile... if you can't read it, it says "Flip Off."   Emar is a little too sarcastically literal sometimes. 

On a different note, Emar and I weighed in at Weight Watchers tonight- Me down 2.6 lbs and Emar is down 1 lb.  Woo Hoo- we were both losers!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, I don't do well with needles either. I don't know how people doing IVF do it either.

    ReplyDelete

Quote