Saturday, March 5, 2011
Appreciation
My goal for this weekend was to clean my house and Emar to be able to work outside towards his goal of "lawn of the neighborhood." Well as I still lay in bed at 1:45pm, Emar is cleaning the house as it is 29 degrees and wet from thunderstorms from last night. I feel horrible and appreciative at the same time. Last night did not go as planned. I was up coughing about 5-6 times. Let's just say it was a rough night. I woke up around 10am this morning feeling miserable. Emar went to our nephew's basketball game at 12:30pm when reality it wasn't until 1:30pm (the good SIL had the schedule wrong). Emar rushed home and started working on cleaning the house. I had no expectations of him helping me with cleaning the house (that has been neglected the past month) b/c I had no plans on helping him in the yard. I asked him just do do the laundry and the kitchen but he insisted he had the motivation and energy to just clean away. I tried. I failed. I am appreciative.
Labels:
Emar
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh girl, you are so lucky. To get my husband to help me around the house is worse than pulling teeth. Every time I ask him to start a load of laundry, he'll claim he doesn't know how to (even though I have shown him MULTIPLE times).
ReplyDelete