Friday, March 18, 2011

Weekend

Today has been a great day. I took a 1/2 day at work, finished my last dose of Clomid and my family made it to Springfield!  I love seeing everyone but it does get a little crazy in the 1500 sq ft mansion Emar and I live in. 
We have the following people staying at the house:
Me
Emar
Maggie (dog)
Mom
Dad
Brother
Sister In Law
Niece
Nephew
Molly (dog)
Treble (dog)
Reba (dog)

I think I am over the city ordinance of occupancy limits.  We don't anything planned for the weekend.  My brother really wants to head to Branson for the outlet malls but I am just not really feeling like the trip.  With me STILL having my cough and the Clomid crazies, I think it's better I stay home.  My mom is going to stay home with me as she has been sick for the past 9 days.  I think the others will find the trip to Branson more enjoyable with us hags.  Someone has to take care of the dogs right? 

Update on my cousin in Japan:  She is not evacuated and my not be.... they keep changing plans.  They were awoken in the middle of the night (their time) to get to a meeting place ASAP.  Please continue to keep her and others in Japan in your thoughts and prayers. 

This was her most recent FB post

We found out that the commands have no idea what they're doing. Got us all there and then sent us back home. No plan...if I could afford another 4 grand, I'd just fly commercial.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote