Still not sure what my lab work is for on Thursday but we shall see. I feel so new to this and have a good friend I can text or email to ask the questions I forget to ask the doctor. Through your blogs, I have taught myself a bunch of the IF Lingo:) Lot's of acronyms to keep up with!
I am happy to say that I lost another .4 lbs today at Weight Watchers. That is a total of 6.8 lbs in the past 5 weeks. I know it may not seem like a lot but I feel better, my clothes fit better and I am getting healthier each and every day! Slowly but surely! Emar on the other hand, has lost a total of 13.6 lbs in the same amount of time- Damn Men and their metabolisms!!!
As I am typing, laying in the guestroom bed, Emar dusted off his acoustic guitar and is playing songs from our wedding and I am loving it!!! Seems like yesterday, the first time I heard him play and I fell in love! Now only if he would play some Bob Marley!
Sounds like you have a very sweet husband=) Glad to hear the weight loss is going well! I know between all the IF drugs and stress, weight gain is inevitable=)
ReplyDeleteYEA! You did way better then me, and I'm the one that challanged you! Congrats on the weight loss... I'm jealous!
ReplyDelete