Monday, March 7, 2011

Anxious

I am anxious for a lot of things this month:

-  My pulminologist appt tomorrow.  Normally, I am not looking forward to a Dr. visit but I am hoping to get some anwers.  Coughing since the end of December has not been fun.  It took over a month to get in with this guy... so he better be good:)  I have a feeling it's just going to be a consultation with nothing actually done

- Going to Vegas this weekend for my friend's bachelorette party.  It shall be a lot of fun but I realized tonight that I will be there a total of 36 hours.  Monday is going to suck going back to work.  Last fall I won a spa package at the Business Expo.  I am cashing it in tomorrow before the trip. I am getting a 1 hour massage and pedicure and manicure.  I am wondering if I can swap the manicure for a little extra massage since I have no nails:)

- My family coming to town the following weekend.  We are the meeting place for my parents and my brother, sister in law and my niece and nephew.  It will be a fun weekend with the family and 4 dogs.  Hope the weather fairs so we can bbq and maybe go to the park.

-  Aunt Flo.  I am anxious to get my period so I can go back to Dr. S and get moving on to the next treatment cycle.  I feel like it's been forever!  Recap- grew too many follicles on my Dec 31st visit and have had a cyst that won't go away. 

-  Insurance.  I am the benefit administrator for our group health plan at work.  Our renewal is April 1st.  We have to switch insurance companies b/c ours is getting out of the health side of insurance.  We have 2 very strong networks in Springfield and they compete a lot.  We have been with the same insurance carrier and network for over 6 years.  Unfortunately, our rates will increase 36% if we stay in the current network. Otherwise it's just .85% increase (usually unheard of).  What this means is that the new insurance carrier will cover some fertility treatments, unfortunately, Dr. S is out of network.  Why can't we all just get along!?  We, as a company, have gone back to our insurance broker to explore other options like HSA, etc.  We will know next week what we will be doing.  I am ready to get this over with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote