Friday, March 25, 2011

Questions

So today, I received the following questions from a co-worker, my mom and my boss.

1.  Co- Worker:  "Isn't it time for you to have a little one"  I wanted to say "No Shit Sherlock! We have been trying ... just isn't working out for us."  But, she is a sweet lady and I would NEVER say that to her:)


2.  Boss:  "where are you at on the baby making?" (Please refer back to this post)

Did he really want to hear the truth?  I could of answered,   "Actually, Eric and I are actively trying.  Last week I was on fertility drugs, we got a trigger shot on Wednesday, I ovulated yesterday and we got it on last night, this morning and probably going to do it again tonight.   That's where we are at, any other questions?" 

3.  Mom:  A little background- My mom and I have a love/hate relationship.  She is one of my best friends but we fight like brother/sister when we are around each other for too long.  Last weekend when they were in town, we got into a fight about her smoking which led to tears for me and my mom. We made up but I can tell she is still hurt.  She is also a very moody person.  Well, she has not asked anything in over a week about fertility stuff so I haven't opted to tell her.  Everyone close to me knows that Emar and I BD'd last night to make a baby.  That's up close and personal.  It would be kind of nice to surprise someone with the news in 2 weeks (hoping and praying this cycle is our cycle).  So... here is the conversation via text (mom has an old flip phone so her texting is very brief and sometimes I feel I am trying to crack a code)

Mom:  Dr?
Me:  (I play dumb)  My cough is getting much better
Mom:  Fertile (she means, "I am referring to the RE")
Me:  Oh, I have blood work on Thursday (which is not a lie, I do go in on Thursday - not sure for what though)
Mom:  Ok

5 comments:

  1. mabye to make sure you ovulated, but that's really late to be checking that... hmmm... its been like a year since I've done all that! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No we don't have any homes for the puppies yet. We want them to go to good homes, but no one we know can take one. I would feel horrible if we couldn't find homes for them and had to take them to the humane society. If you could help me find homes for them i would be forever grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will post pics of the mom and dad on the same blog post so that you can see them

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added pics of the mom and dad of the puppies. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry about your mom. She seems like she is trying. My mom and I don't talk anymore so I kind of know how you feel about the love/hate relationship. I hope this is your cycle though and you have good news to tell them all soon=)

    ReplyDelete

Quote