Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Weddings

So yeah, I have a slight obsession with weddings. I love everything about weddings- flowers, cakes, music, dresses- you name it.   I used to watch the Wedding Story religiously when I was in college.  Is that show even still on? 

I have been sleeping in the guest room the past week and 1/2 to not wake Emar with my night cough.  We cancelled cable last month (best decision EVER) and don't have an antenna on the guest room tv.  I am notorious for falling asleep to the TV.  We decided to cancel cable b/c we watch mostly local network televison, have Apple TV and Netflix. There was no need for the 200 channel Dish package.  Anyways, Netflix has Say Yes to the Dress on their instant streaming and I have watched a total of 17 episodes in the last 5 nights. I am addicted.   It seriously makes me want to renew our vowes so I can go get another wedding dress- this time a Kleinfeld's :)  Okay, maybe not yet- it's only be 3 years- I will at least wait for a milestone. 

I never got my dress preserved. It's hanging in our guest room closet.  I am proud to say it still fits.  A friend of mine told me about Trash the Dress. I really want to do it, but just don't have the guts to do it yet. I think it would be so much fun to do it with my bestfriends one day! 

Gotta run- there are more episodes of Say Yes to the Dress to watch tonight:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I stumbled across your blog on LFCA. I'm in my first couple of months of IF treatments too. I also have PCOS. Just wanted to say hi!

    And I too am obsessed with weddings. My best friend and I got married two weeks apart and are both ready to do it again! And we are a month shy of our 2nd anniv!

    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lissie,
    Thanks for the comment!!! Isn't LFCA great? I don't feel so lost in this journey finding others like ourselves out there!!

    ReplyDelete

Quote