Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I Love Wednesday



1.  I love the fact that March is almost over. Come on Spring- I can't handle any more of this dreary 50 degree weather

2.  I love the fact that there is only two more days left of work and then off to KC for my friend Kelly's wedding shower and couple's shower.  AND I get to see the cutest niece and nephew e.v.e.r!!!

3.  I love that my dog has unconditional love.  She gives me kisses when she knows I don't feel well or am sad.  Now if her body heat would lower so I can have peaceful sleep:)

4.  I love Groupon.  I have ordered 3 groupons in the past 3 days- $50 in photo books for $15; $75 of wine for $25 and $60 for teeth whitening! Woo hoo- I love deals!

5.  I love Papa Murphy's pizza- they have a wonderful Veggie DeLite pizza for only 4 pts per slice!

6.  I love the flexibility of my job.  Tomorrow I have my lab work in the AM, a lunch meeting and a dr. appt (pulminologist appt) at 2:45pm


2 comments:

  1. Aww, your dog sounds like a sweet heart. One of mine would glue themselves to me if I let them. He snores so badly and is so loud at night that I finally had to move him off the bed. Broke my heart but he just lays next to me waiting for my next move. Fur babies are so precious=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I came across your blog through a mutual friend :)

    I love groupon too..I look forward to opening my email every morning because of it!

    ReplyDelete

Quote