Monday, March 14, 2011

Balance

That's what we are hoping for, balance.  Yup, that's right ladies! I get to start this treatment cycle today!  I went in for my baseline ultrasound to find that 6cm bastard cyst is now a piddly little 1.6cm. 

We are trying to find a balance of the drugs. 

Recap for you just tuning in:
Started 50mg Clomid in December, no follicle growth
Raised to 100mg Clomid week later, follicles look great!
Went in for final ultrasound and trigger shot- too many mature follicles- Flight Cancelled

last two months have been trying to have a normal cycle with no cysts

I am starting 50mg of Clomid for 5 days and then on Tuesday and Thursday, I will get Bravelle Shots and will go in next week for my ultrasound on Monday.  Wish me luck!!!

2 comments:

  1. At first, I thought that was an interesting combo, but then I remembered, that's basicly what I did, after they bumped the Clomid up three times that second cycle, I went straight to the Bravelle. It's a shot, and I got really good at it! Let me know if you need a 'nurse', I can come help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck! I'm fairly new to this bloggy world and I found yours at LFCA. Hope this new combo works for you. I'm having similarish issues. Clomid doesn't work at all so we are on to Letrozole.

    www.LissiesLuck.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Quote