Sunday, April 17, 2011

TTC Update

I finished my last Clomid pill yesterday.  I go back in on Wednesday for an U/S.  Hopefully my follicles are growing!!! 

You may remember me talking about my mom and her all natural approach to healing and medicine. Well, I mentioned to her that I was looking into acupuncture.  She immediately offered to help financially- under ONE condition.  I have to follow through with the regimen that he prescribes and she will pay 100% of the costs.  This was a blessing for me and Emar.  We have spent $2000 of the $3000 we have taken out in Flexible Spending Account and it's ONLY April 17th!  Fortunately, my company's open enrollment is right now and I can elect more. I just have to decide by May 1st to the amount we choose- waiting to find out the results of this cycle.  CROSSING FINGERS!  I have my first acupuncture session on this Friday after work.

I forgot to blog last week that I weighed in at WW and lost another 2.2 lbs (made up for the 1.2 lbs I gained the week prior). 

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the weight loss!!! I hope acupuncture goes well for you! Can't wait to hear about the regimen... please do share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished my last clomid pill the other night, look like we are waiting to O together! The vacation sounds wonderful, I hope the time passes quickly. That was really nice of your mom to offer to pay for acupuncture, I hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think acupuncture is a great decision. I've been doing it for a few years now, and have really noticed a difference in not only by body, but my attitude as well. And so nice of your mom to pay for it!

    Good luck on Wednesday, fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete

Quote