Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Weekend

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter as I did!  We have never hosted Easter at our house so it was a lot of fun!  Yesterday, I went shopping with a good friend and got lots of Easter decor, one of the few holidays I don't have much.  Now I am set! 

Emar and I went to church this AM and then we had Emar's family over (mom, stepdad, sister, brother in law, nephew and a friend).  We had a great meal and I am stuffed!  I love to cook but I usually take the Sandra Lee way of doing it (semi-homemade), for purpose of time.  I tried two new things I have never made but they turned out delish!  Homemade Cheesecake and Deviled Eggs. Here is a picture of our appetizers and some desserts.  Isn't my fruit tray beautiful!?  I wish you could see the dishes that the fruit dip and other dip were in- very festive!  I also love my hardboiled egg holder- it's a bunny!


2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you had a good easter. My mother in law cooked for us, so we went over to their house. The only decorations I have are of Christmas and thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good! Glad Easter was great for you! Also, I wanted to let you know I nominated you for the Stylish Blogger award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Quote