I love being thrifty:) We had two free round trip airfares from Southwest and got the Friends & Family rate at the hotel. Grams house is free and we just have to rent a car to get there! Oh, and best thing, my mom is watching Maggie so we don't have to get a dog sitter. Last thing to do is decide what we are going to do in Orlando.
Total savings so far:
$300 for dogsitter
$900 for airfare
$125 for hotel
I am also watching Groupon's daily for Orlando and Daytona area. If you have not tried Groupon, I HIGHLY encourage you to check it out here Groupon.
Here is a pic of the hotel and pool. Now, if the next three months would pass soon!

We stayed there when I was in collage (and working at the pyramid!). It was AMAZING! We got a two bedroom suite, with my parents in one side, and Ben and I slept in the huge bed on the other (with a line of pillows down the center! Neither one of us cared as long as it meant that we didn't have to sleep on the pull out couch!) Wanna plan MY vacation to Florida?
ReplyDeleteWow! Look at those savings! I would SOOO love to go on a vacation and stay somewhere like you are. the hotel looks super nice!
ReplyDelete