Sorry for the double post - just have a lot to share:)
I am starting to see trends with my left "side"
*Had HSG done back in November. My left fallopian tube was inconclusive. Dr. S thought I either spasmed or was laying incorrectly.
*6cm cyst from February was in my left ovary
*All of my 4 follicles were on my left ovary last month and I didn't get pregnant
I asked Amy about this today, and she just thought it was a coincidence. I will definitely be monitoring this myself:) I asked Amy even though I ovulated, does that mean the egg made it's way past the fallopian tube. She said it does not. I am not 100% convinced that my left side is cooperating like it should. Hell, nothing else has cooperated so why should I expect it right? Maybe I am just overanalyzing (I know, it is my first month of a monitored cycle) but it is definitely something to ponder!!!
That's interesting about your left side, I hope it cooperates better this time with the clomid and bravelle. Sending you lots of sticky babydust!
ReplyDelete