Literally.
I am sorry I have been a little distant the last 5 days (comments and posting). I do appreciate everyone's kind words when I got my first treatment cycle BFN. I didn't cry. Don't get me wrong, I was disappointed but it was my FIRST full treatment cycle to even try. Did I expect to be that lucky? No. I did cry though on Friday. Friday, AF showed up on the doorstep as I was sitting at the patio at Cantina Laredo at the Branson Landing (WOW it was a BEAUTIFUL day!). As I was enjoying my wonderful lunch with good company, I could feel the cramps coming on. Quick trip to the bathroom and wa la, she arrived. I had a gut feeling that morning and grabbed a tampon as I left the house. I was pleased to have a 30 day cycle though, not one of those 36-40:). On my way home, I checked my email in my car (don't worry, I was at a freshly red stop light). There was an email from the crazy SIL. The subject line was "Baby Carden Question Mark!!!" Yes, it was an ultrasound pic. I did not open it to view, I just deleted it. I think if it was any other day, I would have been o.k. but just not the day AF showed up to prove to me my body failed me yet once again. I lost it.
So today, I had an appt. with Amy, the Nurse Practitioner and my baseline u/s. I have a 1.1 cm cyst on my right ovary, and a 1.4 cm on my left ovary. When I met with Amy, she advised me that they want to get rid of the residual cysts before starting the cycle. I was kind of confused b/c Amy started the last cycle with a 1.6 cm cyst. I thought I remember her saying that anything under 1.8cm, they will go ahead with treatment. I didn't say anything, took my sample birth control and left the office. I didn't come to the office today with high expectations b/c of the 6 cm cyst back in January.
Right when I got back to the office and sat down, my phone was ringing- it was Dr. S. office. It was Amy. We are going to start this cycle!! She talked with Dr. S and he said anything under 2.00 cm, he feels comfortable with treatment. So I ran to the pharmacy to pick up my Clomid and will pick up my Bravelle tomorrow from the Dr. office. We are doing the same regimen, 5 days 50mg Clomid and 2 days Bravelle.
I have an appt. next Wednesday- hopefully I have as many follicles as last time!!!
I'm so glad you can move forward straight away! What a rough Friday... and what a woman you are for marching right on forward!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear that you can go ahead a move forward:) I know that, that helps some. Thinking of you and praying that this is the cycle! ((HUGS))
ReplyDeleteHope this is the one for ya. I know exactly how you feel about the sonogram pic. I found out that two cousins are preggo on the day of my last u/s which didn't go well (only an 8mm and a 9mm on CD 12). It always seems to happen just when it will hurt the most.
ReplyDelete