I couldn't wait anymore. I woke up this morning and contemplated taking a test. I didn't b/c I didn't want to be disappointed all day today. So, what did I do when I got home from work, took a test. BFN. That's all I got for tonight.
I should have Luke outside working on the yard--our grass is growing so fast! Although, it's too hot and I wouldn't wanna make him do something that I would want to do...So, I guess I'll leave him in the living room playing Angry Birds.
So sorry! BFNs suck!
ReplyDelete(((hugs))) I'm sorry.
ReplyDelete:( I'm sorry. Please know I've been thinking about you and keeping you in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteThat SUCKS! Sorry. Big hugs!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry....delurking to give you big hugs....
ReplyDeleteI should have Luke outside working on the yard--our grass is growing so fast! Although, it's too hot and I wouldn't wanna make him do something that I would want to do...So, I guess I'll leave him in the living room playing Angry Birds.
ReplyDelete