Saturday, February 5, 2011

6 cm

Well, I went and had a baseline u/s yesterday.  As you might recall, I have been on BC pills for the past two weeks trying to shrink the 2 cm cyst that was found on 1/21.  Well, it's now 6 cm.  Approximately the size of a lime.  Crazy I know.  I have perplexed Dr. S too. He asked me if I was taking any fertility drugs that he didn't know about - lol.  Once again, my body has failed me.  Next step.... wait it out.  No BC.   Now I have to try to figure out when AF is going to make her next appearance since I was  on BC.  Good times (sense the sarcasm).  Dr. S was suprised that I am not in any pain with this cyst.  Praying it goes away- FAST!

I told my friend about the apointment. She mentioned how discouraging that it has to be for me and Emar.  Yes it is discouraging b/c I am not a patient person but I don't see it like the end of the world.  I know that my body reacted well to the Clomid (too well - 5 follicles) just need to get my body back to "normal." 

Now onto researching holistic and homeopathic ways to get rid of this damn thing!


2 comments:

  1. ZOINKS! 6 Cm! Your body really likes messing with you! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. boo, boo, boo... if this was facebook- it would earn a 'dislike' comment. You know... if you really want to mess with Dr. S, I've got some extra fertility drugs hanging around my medicine cabinet! haha!

    ReplyDelete

Quote