The power of 3 doesn't hold true for me:(. I guess things happen in 4's by me. I ended my tww today with a BFN.
Not 100% sure what the next step is. All I know is that it's going to be "Bethany Baby Bootcamp" to get into shape (I just got my Health Risk Assessment from work, everything was in red and worse than last year which perplexes me!).
I'm sooooo sorry for your BFN. I thought of you all night after reading your horrible day on ur previous post. Please don't give up. This bootcamp will serve as a distraction and you'll come back stronger than ever! Just picture your baby and it will keep u motivated. It WILL happen. Believe.
I am so sorry you got a BFN this cycle. Your "boot camp" decesion to improve your health is awesome :) Wishing you the best of luck and that you get that BFP soon!
I'm so sorry. Hopefully your bootcamp will give you a nice distraction and you'll come back from it stronger than ever :)
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry.
ReplyDeleteMan you didn't need this right after your totally crappy day. The world sucks today.
ReplyDeleteI am very impressed with you attitude. If you can channel it into something positive that is awesome!
I'm sooooo sorry for your BFN. I thought of you all night after reading your horrible day on ur previous post. Please don't give up. This bootcamp will serve as a distraction and you'll come back stronger than ever! Just picture your baby and it will keep u motivated. It WILL happen. Believe.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs to u.
So sorry. That is just awful. I hope that the next steps are good for you.
ReplyDeleteHey girl! I wrote you an email, and I'm not sure if you ever got it. I'm sorry to heart about IUI #3. Just know that I'm here if you wanna talk.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for your BFN. Hope you are doing OK. Sending lots of virtual hugs your way...
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry you got a BFN this cycle. Your "boot camp" decesion to improve your health is awesome :) Wishing you the best of luck and that you get that BFP soon!
ReplyDelete