Tuesday, June 14, 2011

UNO

Remember as a child how excited you would be to yell out the infamous UNO hoping to run out of cards on your next turn?  Well my UNO isn't that exciting.  I had a 8am appt with Dr. S today to find out that I only produced one follicle.  I have normally had 2-3 follicles- not this time and of course it will probably be our last IUI so I got some slim chances this week.  I have been a rockstar the past couple of cycles but maybe all I need is one.  If I may add,  it is measuring a nice 18mm:)  AND... my lining is at 8.2 already.  I HAVE never in the past 7 months have had over 7.8.  Another differential with this IUI is that I am waiting 36 hours from trigger (tonight at 9:30pm) to have the procedure.  My LH usually tells me that I need to do it 24 hours after my trigger.  It works out better on Thursday anyway, because Emar has the day off so it's easier for him to do his business.... heck I may even help him! 

3rd Times a Charm right? 

7 comments:

  1. Even though you have only 1 this time, it sounds like things are in your favor this time. Pulling for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping the 3rd time's a charm!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehe.. hoping for the best girlie!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. IOTO!!!! Wishing you the best that Mr. Uno gets you your well deserved BFP!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It only takes one! Fingers crossed :)

    PS. I am here from Cycle Sista. We had our transfer for an FET on Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. fingers crossed for you guys:)

    ReplyDelete

Quote