First I want to thank you all for your kind comments and concern when I learned of IUI#2 not working. It was a rough time but we got through it and we are back on the road to our next treatment.
I began with Tamoxifen today (for 5 days) and 2 Bravelle shots. I go back in next Tuesday for my follicle study. When Dr. S walked in the room today, I said "3rd times a charm--- right?" I asked him how many IUI's he recommends. He said 3 (but no more than 4- to not waste our time, energy and money). I also found out that even though Dr. S is out of network, I might be able to get him "in network" for the few items that United Healthcare does cover for infertility. Dr. S is the only Dr. in SW Missouri that does this type of work so that is why they may make the exception. Regardless, I was able to save $60 on my last treatment in May through my new insurance, even being out of network. Every $ counts!!!
We learned that Emar's car is completely totaled from his wreck last week. It was rather sad b/c it was almost paid off and it was my 1st BRAND NEW car. RIP my Altima:( We started looking for cars online over the weekend, waiting for the insurance company to tell us how much they are giving us. We found out today that we are getting $9800. We will pay off our loan on the Altima and be able to pay cash for the "new" car. I think we are going to buy my parents Toyota Tacoma truck. They need a bigger truck to haul their boat so it's perfect timing. Emar and I have gone through Dave Ramsey and we love paying off debt. We will be down to ONE car payment and that should be paid off by April 2012 (note- 2 years early!).
Hey there, I am new to your blog and see that you did IUI. First of all, Im sorry you haven't gotten your positive sign yet. :'(
ReplyDeleteI will be praying that the third time be the charm. Fingers crossed!
As you are going through this, I will be doing my 1st IUI soon. Just waiting for AF to get here. My DH and I went for the donor sperm and couldn't be more excited. But nervous for sure!
I hope to keep following your journey and hope that you receive your BFP soon. :) Big hugs!!
So sorry you didn't have success with your last IUI. Fingers and toes crossed that third time is a charm for you!
ReplyDeletexo