Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Dreaded Results

I am sure you can see how my tww ended. I spent the evening enjoying 3 Bud Light Limes (my fav summer time brew) on the deck with Emar and some neighbors. I think I was better prepared for this failed treatment because I have had one before. Don't get me wrong, I am disappointed but have not lost hope. I am anxious to get aunt flo and make an appt with Dr. S to see where we go next.

Emar was called to Joplin today for work.  He was helping the Health Department with the restaurants reopening after damage or electrical outages.  He said it was unreal to see the damage in person.  Unfortunately, when he was leaving work, he got into a wreck. Luckily no one was hurt (maybe just his ego a little) It was his fault-  he was trusting another driver who was waving him into the intersection, signaling that it was ok, when it wasn't. Lesson learned...don't trust anyone on the road other than yourself!  Looks like the almost paid off Nissan Altima might go into early retirement.  He had to leave the care in Joplin (about an hour away) at a body shop for an adjuster to come by and tell us if it's totaled or night.  I hope not!  Crossing my fingers!!! 

6 comments:

  1. What a rough time! :( I'm so sorry about the outcome of this cycle and Emar's accident. Thinking of you both...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you're keeping your head up! I didn't know about Emars wreck though. I'm glad he's okay. I was driving once and some man from out of state trusted another driver to cross the intersection when he shouldn't have because there I was heading straight into them on the side that their kid was sitting. Luckily they were going fast enough that I hit the right front of their car instead of the back right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry!! Keep your head up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry for the BFN and Emars accident. I am glad he is OK. I am glad you are looking ahead and I hope your appt with Dr. S goes well and you have a plan. Hope the car isn't declaired totalled!

    ReplyDelete

Quote