I had an awesome weekend.
It began Friday with Emar. We went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner- have you guys tried all their new vegetables? I highly suggest- they are yummy! After dinner, we went to a local Relay For Life. I wanted to enjoy it as a spectator vs a committee member. We walked about 2 miles and won some BBQ goodies at the basket auction.
Yesterday was a crazy day.
We are having a family reunion for Emar's side of the family this next week. I decided to treat ourselves to having our house cleaned vs us doing it. We are having 19 people in our little 1500 sq ft home. There are people I have never met and I don't want them to see all my dog hair:) I am sure I will have to vacuum again before they come on Friday. I had to do something with Maggie since we were getting the house cleaned so I dropped her off at 9am at Petsmart for doggie day care. I was starving so I swung by Chick Fil A for breakfast. I had the most humbling experience. I went to pay for my breakfast at the drive through and the person in front of me purchased my meal. I have always heard of people doing this but never think about it when I am in a drive through. I of course purchased the person behind me. I wonder how long it went on. I went to lunch with my friend, Lori. We chose to eat at Orange Leaf- ha! Orange Leaf is a self serve frozen yogurt shop where you pick your flavors and toppings and pay by the ounce. Probably not the most nutritious lunch but who cares:) After lunch, we walked to the salon where I got a pedicure, eyebrows waxed and got 4 inches cut off my hair. Emar was participating in a table tennis (yes, ping pong) tournament so I went to see him for a few matches... I was his unlucky charm during the time I was there- however, he did win 1st, 2nd and 3rd place for 3 of his registered events!
Today, I did absolutely nothing- even caught an hour nap! I needed a relaxing day. We ended the night having dinner with the in laws and a Sonic Cranberry Diet Limeade.
Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment