Sorry you haven't heard much from me over the past week or so. I have been a little busy (not too busy to be reading all of your blogs though!!!). I think this tww is flying by with everything going on so that is nice! I am anxious to test but I am going to try to hold out for my true tww date of next Wednesday.
Recap of the past week:
Wednesday: IUI
Thursday- acupuncture and haircut and highlight after work
Friday: Relay For Life (I am the co-chair of the event and this was our 3rd year in a row to move indoors b/c of weather:( )
Sat- Slept all day to make up for the 37 hours I was up for Relay
Sun- Sat on the edge of my seat watching the severe storm sweep through Southwest Missouri. Joplin is ONLY an hour west of here. It was terrifying to see the damage that was done to that city. I pray (and hope you would too) for the residents of Joplin as they have lost everything they had and that they have the courage and strength to rebuild their lives.
Mon- I tried to give blood. I got all the way through to the nurse (3rd station) to tell me that since I "may" be preggo (HOPING!!) I can't donate. On the way out the door, I told them it should be on the first form that they gave me, you know, the one that asks if I have had sex with a man who has sex with another man in Africa prior to 1979.
Tues- Back on the WW Bandwagon. I haven't been tracking for 3 weeks:( I gained 1.4 lbs. I am confessing to you all that I am a closet eater
Wed- Acupuncture, Happy Hour (consisted of Diet Coke for me!) and met up for Sushi with my old General Manger... great to catch up!
Thurs- Going out to dinner with the in laws to celebrate my accomplishments with Relay For Life & celebrate my husbands passing of a state certified exam for public health officials
Fri, Sat, Sun- Emar & I are taking the day off and heading to Hot Springs to see my folks, brother & SIL, niece & nephew and my grandmother. My dad is the manager of the Arlington Hotel. Let's just say I am a little spoiled when I go there! Massages, Pedicures and crab legs? What more can a girl ask for?
I hope you have a safe & wonderful Memorial Day!!!
You're Memorial Day weekend sounds blissfuly much better then mine... Hope you have fun!
ReplyDeleteSounds lovely! Glad the 2WW isn't going terribly slow for ya!
ReplyDeleteI have been (im)patiently waiting for your update all day. I've been thinking about you!
ReplyDelete