Thursday, May 3, 2012

35 weeks and feeling blah

I am just feeling blah now a days. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact I am working 40+ hours a week and by the time I get home, I am exhausted and yet have a list of about 15 things I would like to accomplish before Brett gets here.   I am trying to do a little each day.  Some of the stuff I have to do so Emar can't help out too much.

This past weekend was fun.  We went to KC for my grandmother's 85th bday celebration.  I got to see my aunt and uncle and cousin and her husband who are from all over. 

May is crazy for me.  I have 3 weddings/receptions and a company picnic (which I am planning).  I am mentally done with work however I do have a list of about 8 things I want to accomplish before Brett decides to make his appearance.  I start going to the doctor on a weekly basis on Tuesday and she will start checking my cervix.  We shall see! 


Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 35 weeks 4 days

Size of baby: Brett is the size of  a large canteloupe;  19-22  inches long and weighs 6 pounds!

Weight Gain/Loss:  Up 15 lbs total (1st trimester= 1 lb; 2nd trimester = 6 lbs; 3rd trimester= 8 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: Definitely! 

Gender: The Chinese Calendar was right- it's a BOY! Brett James Marcol

Movement:  He is not moving as much as he was before b/c he is out of room- however his kicks are a lot more forceful.   


Sleep: Been good-wake up every 2 hours or so to pee.  I wish my body would sleep more though:(  Internal Brett alarm clock sucks. Been waking up at 4ish (when Emar gets up) and 6... when I don't have to be up until 7! 

What I miss: my memory

Cravings:  I haven't had any cravings lately.  I have to monitor how much I eat as I still have reflux which makes me cough. 

Symptoms:   peeing,  lots of stretch marks on my belly - stopped counting.  My acid reflux has gotten out of control. The tightness in my belly I have concluded is Braxton Hicks contractions. I am also experience back pain. A new one- a hemorrhoid:(  I shall name him Ernie. I think he has a friend who I shall name Bert.  I am getting a sharp pain under my right breast.  It feels like someone is stabbing me at times.  I will be asking the doc on Tuesday about it.  It takes my breath away.  I believe it is some organ that is being pushed up and there is no room for it. 

Best Moment this week: Seeing my family last weekend and realizing I only have 4 1/2 weeks (maybe more, maybe less) until I meet my son!

2 comments:

  1. ya I had hemmerhoids when I was pregnant I used Tucks that works like a miracle and preperation H.. glad to hear you are doing well even though your stressed and dealing with lots of stuff. I know that since I had them while pregnant after I had my daughter they immediately went away .. but I also had a C-section.. I know that when people are pushing to give birth it can get worse.. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet the weekly appointments will make it go really fast now! I only had two before Chloe decided to make her grand entrance!

    ReplyDelete

Quote