Monday, January 2, 2012

Looking Back on 2011

I have read all my blog friends year in review or reflections back on 2011 and I am afraid if I don't, I will forget years down the road and what a crazy year it has been.

January:  Not a great month- 2 cancelled Clomid cycles and my aunt's funeral

February:  Started Weight Watchers round 3 with Emar, still trying to get rid of my 6 cm cyst - trying homeopathic regimen Mom sent; no treatments this month

March:  Slept the whole month in the guest room b/c of the damn Clomid night sweats/hot flashes and  I could not get healthy- referred to the pulminologist.  Family came to visit.  First 2 week wait.  35 hour trip to Vegas for my friend's bachelorette party.

April:  First BFN with treatments, First IUI, started acupuncture and friend Kelly's wedding in KC. 

May:  BFN from IUI#1, IUI #2, Relay For Life (I was the co-chair) and trip to visit my parents in Hot Springs, AR.

June:  IUI#2 BFN, Emar totalled our car; fired my acupuncturist,  hosted Emar's family reunion; went ziplining for the first time, celebrated Emar's 32nd birthday, started and ended IUI#3 with a BFN

July:  4th of July trip to Hot Springs to visit my parents and purchase their truck; Vacation to Florida, celebrated my 31st and my RE retires

August:  Quite month, taking break on TTC, Emar goes on his Mancation and another trip to Hot Springs to see my uncle who is visiting from PA; found new hobby of dog transporting

September:  On a TTC break again; Celebrate my mom's 60th birthday in Eureka Springs with the family, trip to KC to see friends & family;

October:  Made appt for IVF consult and 3 days later saw our suprise BFP, first ultrasound- heard heartbeat at 6wk5days; girls trip to Clearwater

November:  1 year Blogoversary, Celebrated 4 years of marriage; trip to Hot Springs with friends and family here for Thanksgiving

December:  Began therapy, graduated from 1st trimester (and tons of nausea:)), celebrated Christmas with both sides of the families, being thankful for a crazy year that has ended with such a blessing.  I can't wait to see what 2012 has in store for us!! 

For all of you that haven't seen your BFP, my wish for 2012 is that you see that extra line or finalize your adoption to get your blessing!! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great way to end 2011 and start 2012! This is going to be such a fantastic year for you!

    ReplyDelete

Quote