We are also talking about nursery. I am not a themey person but I want our son to have a fun bedroom the first few years of his life. I love neutral colors for my home but I am steering towards primary colors for the nursery. Here are some ideas that I (with the suggestion of my bff) have been toying with. These are just a few bedding things I found but I might just go with a gingham I think if we do the "primary theme." The last one is the "neutral theme." I just feel if we went neutral, we would be very limited on how we decorate. I would love your thoughts!
Land of Nod Plaid
Pottery Barn (not the dr. suess sheets)
Dog Pics from Etsy
More Pics (I can choose the dog and the colors)
Houndstooth Dogs
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks 3 days
Size of baby: JMar is the size of spaghetti squash this week and weighs 1 pound!
Weight Gain/Loss: Up 9lbs total (1st trimester= 1 lb; 2nd trimester = 9 lbs)
Maternity Clothes: Hit or Miss- still holding out to pick up some maternity clothes this weekend when we go to KC from my bff. Mom and I went shopping last weekend and I got a few pairs of jeans, 1 pair of black pants for work and a casual top
Gender: The Chinese Calendar was right- it's a BOY!
Movement: I am feeling JMar very often now. I feel like he is more active when I eat or right after. He is punching/kicking me as I type. I can't wait for the time when Emar can feel the movement!
Sleep: Been pretty good. Still waking up every few hours to go pee. Just getting me ready for nightly feedings:)
What I miss: my memory
Cravings: food- I eat all the dang time now- Schlotzkys sandwiches and milk
.
Symptoms: peeing, heartburn (Dr. Duff increased my acid medicine today), 2 stretch marks on my belly (look like varicose veins)
Best Moment this week: Constantly feeling JMar move in my belly.






Picking a name is definitely an important and sometimes hard task! Good luck finding the perfect one, I know you will!! I love the primary colors. I think red and turquoise look great together.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the Dr. Seuss!!! So cute!
ReplyDeleteI saw that you see Dr. Duff as your doctor. Is she the Dr. Duff out of Cox hospital? I was just referred to her by my GP, and have an appointment set up for April. Is she a kind doctor? I'm kinda nervous about the appointment. I'm wanting someone who knows about PCOS, and who won't make me feel two inches tall. Thanks in advance.
ReplyDeleteI love your nursery ideas! I think any of them look cute. Hope you have an uneventful 18 more weeks.
Ranae,
ReplyDeleteI wanted to respond to you via email - shoot me an email at babyforbethany (at)gmail (dot) com. Your profile is set private and I couldnt respond:(
I used 'My baby sam' and I LOVE their stuff:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mybabysam.com/Paisley-Splash-Baby-Bedding-in-Lime_p_14.html
http://www.mybabysam.com/Mad-About-Plaid-Baby-Bedding-in-Blue_p_16.html
These are super cute! Congrats on your pregnancy! A boy! How exciting! I would love to share your story on my blog! Here's the Q & A format I use: http://stressfreeinfertilityblog.com/2010/01/17/calling-all-success-stories/ Thanks in advance!
ReplyDelete