This Monday is sooooooooo much better than last Monday.
My new hire started today and I got to find out the sex of JMar! Yes, we found out today that our little one is a boy!!! We are super excited and now let the name choosing and nursery design begin!
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 20 weeks 1 day
Size of baby: JMar is the size of a banana (length) this week and weighs 10 1/2 ounces, about 10 inches long.
Weight Gain/Loss: Up 9lbs total (1st trimester= 1 lb; 2nd trimester = 9 lbs) only gained 1 pound over the past 4 weeks- YEAH!
Maternity Clothes: I NEED to go shopping!! My pants are snug!! Seriously- I did get some $ and gift cards to do so. I am holding out for my bff wardrobe which she loaned to a friend since we never thought I would get prego on our own.
Gender: The Chinese Calendar was right- it's a BOY!
Movement: I am feeling JMar, just not consistent. Some are flutters and sometimes feels like he is kicking/punching me
Sleep: Sleep sucks. I get up and pee every 2 hours and have a hard time falling back asleep. I toss and turn so much that I can't use it. I found a small pillow to put between my knees and it helps.
What I miss: my memory
Cravings: food- I eat all the dang time now
.
Symptoms: peeing, sinus pressure/headaches/runny noses (I thought I was sick and then read how it is very common), bloody nose, 2 stretch marks on my belly (look like varicose veins)
Best Moment this week: Seeing JMar in the ultrasound, hearing his heartbeat and finding out it's a BOY!
YEAH!!!! Congrats, so so happy to hear all is well and that your carrying. Healthy baby boy:) So exciting!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your SON!! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! A boy!!! Congratulations!!! So much fun!!!! Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!!!! :)
ReplyDelete