Thursday, January 5, 2012

18 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 18 weeks 4 days 

Size of baby: JMar is the size of a bell pepper this week and weighs 5 1/2 ounces, about 7 inches long. 
Weight Gain/Loss:  Up 8lbs total (1st trimester= 1 lb; 2nd trimester = 7 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: I NEED to go shopping!!  My pants are snug!! Seriously- I did get some $ and gift cards to do so.  I am holding out for my bff wardrobe which she loaned to a friend since we never thought I would get prego on our own.

Gender: Will find out at our  20 week u/s on January 16th; Emar is hoping/thinking boy and I am hoping/thinking girl- I think it's because we don't know what to do with the other sex-- end result is we want a healthy baby

Movement: Should be feeling some soon, they say between 16-22 weeks. Every little twinge I feel I think it's JMar but it's not consistent enough to be sure
Sleep: Sleep is good- I fall asleep on my side and wake up on my tummy every morning. I wonder how long I will be able to do that. I did get a Snoogle the other day but I toss and turn during the night so I just fall asleep with it and it feels great.

What I miss: nothing in regards to pregnancy
Cravings:  Andy's frozen custard.  I limit myself to once a week. 
. 
Symptoms:   peeing, sinus pressure/headaches (I thought I was sick and then read how it is very common)  I went to the chiropractor this week and my constant headache disappeared almost immediately. I am going back again next week!

Best Moment this week: the Chiropractor (adjustment felt AMAZING!)

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found some relief with the chiropractor! It all seems to be trial and error to see what works best.

    ReplyDelete

Quote