Sunday, February 26, 2012

25 weeks/26 weeks

So I have been a slacker:)  I am actually 26 weeks today

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 25 weeks & 26 weeks

Size of baby: JMar is the size of an eggplant, 9.2 inches long and weighs 2 pounds!

Weight Gain/Loss:  Up 7lbs total (1st trimester= 1 lb; 2nd trimester = 6 lbs)
Maternity Clothes: Definitely!  Found my Bella Band- so thankful!

Gender: The Chinese Calendar was right- it's a BOY! Still no name.  We really like the B names.  We have it "narrowed" down to about 5. 

Movement:  I am feeling JMar ALL.THE.TIME. now. 

Sleep: Been good- still wake up 2-3 times to pee.  I wish my body would sleep more though:(  Internal Jmar alarm clock sucks

What I miss: my memory

Cravings:  Definitely sweets.  Brownies and now Rice Krispie Treats

Symptoms:   peeing,  2 s 6 stretch marks on my belly (look like varicose veins).  My acid reflux has gotten out of control.  Dr. Duff upped my prescription meds.  I am still eating at least 6 tums a day and wake up occasionally 'choking' from the acid. 

Best Moment this week: We are making steps on the nursery.  We had carpets cleaned yesterday.  All of the clothes sizes 3months and up are organized and put away.  We found bedding fory $40 at Target.   Please excuse the photo quality:)  We also received the puppy prints to go above the crib or changing table.  We have to get frames, rug, name on wall (once we decide on that!), window treatments and some sort of extra storage by the changing table . The list is dwindling:) 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote