Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 23weeks 3 days
Size of baby: JMar is the size of an Ear of corn this week, 8.5 inches long and weighs 1.5 pounds!
Weight Gain/Loss: Up 9lbs total (1st trimester= 1 lb; 2nd trimester = 9 lbs)
Maternity Clothes: YES PLEASE!
Gender: The Chinese Calendar was right- it's a BOY! Still no name. We really like the B names. We have it "narrowed" down to about 5.
Movement: I am feeling JMar very often now. I feel like he is more active when I eat or right after and in the morning/evening. I can't wait for the time when Emar can feel the movement!
Sleep: Been pretty good. Still waking up every few hours to go pee. Just getting me ready for nightly feedings:) I have been waking up in the morning before my alarm goes off- I have never had an internal alarm clock! Also, I have been waking up on my tummy and I feel horrible. I told Emar if he wakes up and sees me on my tummy to wake me up to roll over.
What I miss: my memory
Cravings: food- I eat all the dang time now- Schlotzkys sandwiches and milk
.
Symptoms: peeing, heartburn ,
Best Moment this week: Constantly feeling JMar move in my belly and nursery coming together
Oh yes, pregnancy brain - very real! You are not kidding you have a lot of clothes, 80 hangers!! He will be one stylin little boy!
ReplyDelete