Happy late Turkey Day to all of you! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving with your close friends and family. I was fortunate to be able to spend the holiday with my family. Emar's family were out of town so we didn't get to celebrate with them.
Today, I had our 13 week appointment (actually 13 weeks 2 days today). I heard JMar's heartbeat running strong at 153bpm :)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 13 Weeks
Size of baby: JMar is the size of a medium shrimp this week and weighs an ounce
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weigh 193#, up one pound since my first appointment at 7 weeks
Maternity Clothes: my mom bought me a bella band and I LOVE it! Thanks Mom!!
Gender: Will find out at our 20 week u/s on January 16th; Emar is hoping/thinking boy and I am hoping/thinking girl- I think it's because we don't know what to do with the other sex-- end result is we want a healthy baby
Movement: Not feeling any movement yet
Sleep: Sleep is fine
What I miss: eating normal.
Cravings: Still kind of on the bland diet but some of my multiple cravings: chocolate chip pancakes, tortilla chips, milk, apple juice (gives me heartburn), and cherry slushies
Symptoms: nauseousness (which I thought would miraculously disappear going into my 2nd trimester- ha!), constipation, crying over anything and everything
Best Moment this week: seeing my family for Thanksgiving
No comments:
Post a Comment