Sunday, November 13, 2011

11 Weeks

Hello IF Friends out there!

I apologize because my only posts lately are about pregnancy.  Well there are two reasons- 1.  I don't have the energy to write anything and 2.  Because JMar is sucking the life out of me (see  #1).

Emar and I went to Hot Springs for the weekend with our neighbor friends. It was a lot of fun but I am exhausted and glad to be home.  The drive from Springfield to Hot Springs is very curvy and "rest stops" are few and far between.  I wanted to get my Zofran out of the suitcase so I told Emar to stop at the next gas station.  Well, like 10 minutes later, there wasn't one.  I had him quickly pull over on a dark Arkansas Highway and threw up my saltine goldfish and grapes.  We will see when I can add those back into my diet.  I felt 100 times better and at the next gas station, I chowed on a Little Debbie cake- Christmas Tree.  Oh take me back to Elementary school days:)

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 11 Weeks

Size of baby: JMar is the size of a fig this week

Total Weight Gain/Loss: no gain so far

Maternity Clothes: some b/c of bloating

Gender: Will find out at our  20 week u/s on January 16th

Movement: Not feeling any movement yet

Sleep: Sleep is fine. I take a Zofran and a Unisom before I go to bed so I sleep like a baby (no pun intended)

What I miss: Energy and eating normal.

Cravings: Whatever sounds good at the moment. Bland foods- crackers, Goldfish (original flavor), bananas, Tums, and milk. 

Symptoms: Feeling nauseous throughout the day and night time.  Lower back pain, and tired all the time. 

Best Moment this week: seeing my parents in Hot Springs

3 comments:

  1. 11 weeks and moving right along!!! You're nearly out of the first trimester!!! YAY!!!! Hope the nausea subsides soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the nausea goes away soon! I had it from 6 weeks till about 16 weeks, hopefully you won't have to deal with it much longer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu will probably find all your posts are about pregnancy now. :) congratulations on almost being out of the 1st trimester.

    ReplyDelete

Quote