A. Age when you started TTC: 29
B. Baby Dancing or Sex: BD'ing
C. Children wanted: One would be a blessing right now!
D. Dogs/Cats/Fill in Children: 1 dog, Maggie (black lab mix)
E. Essential Oils/Vitamins/Snake Oils: Prenatal and Chinese herbs
F. Fertility Meds I’ve taken: Clomid, Bravelle, Estrodiol, Progesterone, Ovidral
G. Gain: 7.6 lost (not looking forward to weighing in at WW this week!
H. HSG (Hystosalpingogram): Left side inconclusive (may have had spasm) Right fully open!
I. Infertile Pet Peeves: Stupid people who have not experienced IF giving me advice.
J. Job title: Director of Accounting & HR
K. Kid’s names you’re afraid will be taken by the time you can use them: I have a list started but nothing 100%. Middle names are Jean (my mom's & Emar's mom's middle name, both our maternal grandmothers name) and James (Emar's step dad name, my dad's middle name and my grandfather's name)
L. Length of time TTC: 16 months (started in Jan 2010)
M. Miscarriages: None and pray that I don't have any!
N. Number of times you’ve switched OB/GYNS, REs, FSs: 1 OBGYN who referred me to my 1 and only Dr. S (RE)
O. Ovarian quality: Cysts
P. POAS or wait for AF: POAS
Q. Quote from an obnoxious fertile: "We weren't even trying!"
S. Sperm: My husband has amazing sperm, we are very lucky
T. Time you tried naturally: The first year.
U. Uterus quality: Perfect is what they told me.
V. Vagina: Clearly I have one=)
W. What baby stuff do you already have?: None in my home, lots of hand me downs from my BFF and SIL.
X. X-tra X-tra Hear all about it! How many people know the ins and outs of our crazy TTC journey? Our parents, siblings and a few close friends.
Y. Yearly Exam (do you still go in even though someone sees your lady parts most months?): I still see the OBGYN once a year for my annual.
Z. Zits: Just a few right before AF:(
Enjoyed reading more about you! My dog was named Maggie too :)
ReplyDeleteAww My mom's middle name is jean too! i love that name.
ReplyDeleteI think I'm gonna swipe this! I am bored at work today:)
ReplyDeleteHey there lovely! I have been thinking about you this week. I hope your TWW has gone better than mine. I gave in and have been taking tests the last few days....BFN! :( I keep telling myself it'll show up one day this week, but unfortunately nothing but 1 lonely line. :(
ReplyDeleteHey...how are you? Any news? Still bfn for me. :(
ReplyDeleteI sure hope you had a better mothers day than I did. I thought about you yesterday and wondered how things were going. AF still not here and on day 28. :(
ReplyDelete