Saturday, January 1, 2011

My heart hurts

Today has been a very sad day for a dear friend.  She had been matched with a birth mom and baby Isaac was born on Thursday.  Jenn and her husband were there through the whole thing.  This morning I found out that the birth mom & dad decided to parent.  Jenn is a very strong woman and has faith in God's plan but that does not take away the pain she has right now.  As adoptive parents, they know that there is always the chance but NO ONE can prepare themselves for this horrible experience.  My heart hurts for both Jenn & Travis.  I don't have many followers but if you guys wouldn't mind stopping in and giving support, I am sure it would be appreciated!  Got Love, Been Married, Now where the hell's the baby carriage?

2 comments:

  1. I read her posts. That is absolutely heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting on my blog! That's so cool that you know of the convenience store I was talking about. Definitely let me know if you stop in some time!

    ReplyDelete

Quote