A friend messaged me the other day complaining that I hadn't blogged. Well, nothing has happened recently and didn't want to bore my blog friends:) I will keep this short.
It took AF 36 days to make her appearance. Finally. I am anxious for this next round of drugs. I have a baseline ultrasound and appt tomorrow to see what we will be doing this cycle for treatment. I will be sure to update once I find out.
This week has been really crazy. We drove 10 hours between Sat & Sun to my Aunt's memorial service and work is super hectic. I am actively involved in the American Cancer Society's Relay For Life. I am actually in my 2nd year as co-chair. We had our big kick off event on Tuesday and over 250 people showed up!!! It was great.
I also received a really nice note from a high school friend who found my blog and shared her story with me. She went through so much to become a mother of 3. 9 rounds of IUI, 4 miscarriages, 1 successful domestic adoption and IVF (twins). I feel really insignificant considering what she and my other IF friends have gone through. She referred me to this great site http://www.hannah.org/ - it is an online community for christian women going through infertility. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment