Dear Aunt Flo,
You come and go when you please. Could you maybe come "on time" this month so Emar and I can get this baby show started?
Your Inpatient Friend,
Bethany
_______________________________
I am on calendar day 29, AF likes to make her visit between 31-34 but have gone to 70 at one time. She has a mind of her own... and of course this month, I will/have actually ovulated b/c of the clomid (Freaking Rockstar) so who knows her plan!
Speaking of Aunt Flo, we have become friends with our neighbors, David and Alicia. We went to dinner at a new restaurant in town. It is a very hip, chic venue- you know, where all the single 40 year olds go after 10 to pick up. Unfortunately, the name of the restaurant is Flo. Every time I hear the name, I think of Aunt Flo. That's what you get when you have men naming a restaurant. Flo. It doesn't help that the ENTIRE restaurant and lounge is draped in ceiling to floor RED curtains and chairs, booths and couches. Now that I think about it, it's a wine bar and they have this really cool wine system (only one in Missouri) and you can buy by the ounce (1.5, 3, or 6) and the wine bottles are hooked to this machine where it keeps a wine bottle fresh for 6 weeks and to pour, you press a button for the serving size and it "flows" out of the system? Maybe that's why they named it Flo (spelt wrong:)) We did however, have A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. food (great sushi and lobster mac & cheese- yummo!!) I also had a scrumptious White Cranberry Martini- hey- I better get it while I can before I get preggo and become Emar's permanent DD.
Today was a sad day - the Chief's ruined their chance in the playoffs. It's been 18 years since the Chief's have won a playoff game:( I guess I will have to root for my hubby's Chicago Bears.
You can root for the Packers with me... I think Trav crossed the line since his Cowboys had a horrable season! I've not heard of Flo, but how funny. Talk to Dr.S if it doesn't come soon... there are pills you can take to speed things along, but you have to be at Cycle day 36 (I think, it's been a while), before you start it, so you might start by then... Ugh- Trav want's me to go talk to Dr. S again...
ReplyDeleteFlo huh...someone has a sense of humor...red everywhere...ha.
ReplyDeleteBMar, so nice to "meet" you :) You're so right - it's great to have this virtual community. My husband and I have felt pretty isolated about what we're going thru so it's just nice to know there are others out there who totally understand what we're going thru. I look forward to keeping up and rooting for you!
ReplyDelete