I am exhausted. I was supposed to leave Clearwater Beach at 1:30pm Eastern and arrive to Springfield at 3pm Central yesterday. My two girlfriends LA and Lori, and I, got to the airport at 11am to drop the car off and get some lunch. Bad idea. Long story short- we were delayed for 10 hours at the airport. Good news though, we made lots of friends and had prime seats (few to be found) at the airport bar. 12 hours and $80 later (spent at the bar), we FINALLY made it home around 11:30pm. It was a fun trip but before we left on Friday, the forecast was 76 and sunny- the high for the entire weekend was 61:( Cloudy, Rainy and Windy. We did get to walk the beach in the sun for about 2 hours on Saturday and even saw dolphins. At least I can say it wasn't Springfield where it was a high of 15 and an inch of snow!
Went to Dr. S office today to get some fasting lab work done. Talked with his nurse and the nurse practitioner. They called in the Clomid at my pharmacy to start today. I called the pharmacist around 4pm and they didn't have it in stock so I will start tomorrow, day 4. Now that I have a diagnosis, my insurance company doesn't pay for anything to do with infertility. Yipee (sense any sarcasm?) Let the medical bills start rolling in! Thank goodness for Flexible Spending Accounts!
sucky sucky that they don't pay for the drugs after the diagnosis... :( Tell your husband to prepare himself, they don't call it the Clomid Crazies for nothing! If you need to vent, you know how to get me!
ReplyDeleteI hope the Clomid helps you ovulate and get your BFP! It wasn't too bad the first cycle I took it but after that the symptoms came roaring in. :)
ReplyDeleteHello-
ReplyDeleteHere from LFCA. Welcome and Merry christmas
Here from LFCA to welcome you to the IF blogosphere! Totally sucks about insurance not covering anything...I understand that well, all of our treatments have been out of pocket too, ouch! Hoping the Clomid helps though and you're soon off this crazy IF roller coaster!
ReplyDeleteOh Clomid...how I don't envy you! Hopefully you're not on it long, and at this time next year you'll have your little one in your arms!
ReplyDelete