Thursday, December 23, 2010

Double Dose

**Please note, lost internet connection last night as I was getting ready to post this- thank God it saved:)***

Headed to my first U/S today after taking my Clomid for 5 days.  Nothing, nada, nope.  We didn't see any growth in my follicals so we are upping my Clomid to 100 mg for the next 5 days and then next Wednesday, another U/S.  I am getting to know the ultrasound tech, Dave and Dr. S very well and feel very comfortable around them.  I had a lot of questions today and so did Emar (he came along today too).  It's nice having both of us there to understand all of this IF stuff. 

I am really looking forward to seeing my family this weekend.  We are the middle ground for my parents who live in Hot Springs, AR and my brother, sister inlaw, niece & nephew are in Kansas City.  It seems like everyone and their mom is taking tomorrow and Friday off.  Geez people, the holiday isn't until Saturday!  Okay, maybe I am just jealous b/c I work in an industry that is open 365 days of the year.  Don't get me wrong, I could take off but we are crazy busy at work and I feel behind if I miss more than one day (especially at the "end of the year"). 

I got a very unexpected gift of a $400 Visa gift card from the bossman. He also gave me a candle and a BEAUTIFUL glass ornament with our last name on it.  I got lots of gifts today from co-workers. I always hate the whole "co-worker gifts" b/c you never know who is going to get a gift for you and then you feel horrible that you didn't get them a gift... and you can't go get one after the fact b/c it's obvious.  I just wish people would do cards and cookies/baked goods.  Also, my boss's wife got me a sweater from Banana Republic. I was rather flattered that she thought I could actually fit into a medium - I am still laughing about this.  I definitely can't squeeze into anything less than an XL:)  Glad she put the gift receipt in the box!

In case I don't get to post again before the weekend, Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Quote