Thursday, December 9, 2010

Diagnosis

Wow, it's been a week since I have last blogged.  I had my ultrasound yesterday afternoon.  For some reason, I just thought it was a "normal" ultrasound as I have seen on tv.  Well, when I woke up yesterday a.m. getting in the shower- I thought oh $hit! I better shave my legs- this is probably going to be a transvagial ultrasound.... as my friend Jenn says, I met Wandy! 

Well, the ultrasound confirmed I have PCOS- which I speculated back around Thanksgiving.  Spoke with Dr. S and we are going to do some fasting blood work once my next cycle starts and then start the clomid.  I wish Emar was there with me b/c I don't actually know how this all works..... and when it will begin?


I have been really stressed at work- I haven't been home before 8 or 9pm this week..... I feel like I haven't seen Emar, and I went to KC last weekend without him and this weekend I am heading to Clearwater, FL with 2 girlfriends for a long overdue "Girls Weekend."  I really don't want to go b/c I feel like I am so far behind at work (bringing on 3 new properties by the 1st of the year) and I haven't seen my hubs much.  But, I can't cancel, it's not refundable and I really think a weekend of relaxation and adult drinks will do the trick for me.   Speaking of Emar, he is such a blessing.  I came home tonight to a clean house, ALL the laundry done and put away, trash taken out and dinner served. He is also very understanding during the next crazy 6 weeks with work and the holidays- doesn't complain a bit!  Thought I would share a pic from our wedding day. 

1 comment:

  1. usually cycle day one you'll need to call them and let them know you started, and they will schedule everything off that. What he told me, the nice thing about pcos, is that your body doesn't ovulate when it's supposed to, so even though you might be late on cycle days (like 20ish) you can still start clomid, so he can do testing at the begining, but not have to sacrafice the whole cycle. There was one time I started clomid on like cd24. Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Quote