Thursday, April 19, 2012

33 weeks

This past weekend I had my 2nd shower. It was wonderful!  My grandmother and mom even made the trip.  My good friend Amie (from Relay For Life) and my sister in law (Emar's sister), Julie hosted.  It was a super cute theme, rubber ducks.  A good friend of mine, Morgan, took pictures.  I am just waiting for her to edit them so I can upload them on here for you guys!  I am looking forward to this weekend as we have our final shower which is hosted by my work friends.  I am anxious to get the showers out of the way so Emar and I can do the final shopping to prepare for little Brett.  If all goes well, he will be here in approx. 6 weeks!!  Wow has time flown by!!!

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 33 weeks 4 days

Size of baby: Brett is the size of  a pineapple;  19-22  inches long and weighs 4.9 pounds!

Weight Gain/Loss:  Up 14 lbs total (1st trimester= 1 lb; 2nd trimester = 6 lbs; 3rd trimester= 7 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: Definitely! 

Gender: The Chinese Calendar was right- it's a BOY! Brett James Marcol

Movement:  He moves around a lot but it isn't the toe tapping like it was last month.  It's funny to see something I have resting on my belly move.   


Sleep: Been good-wake up every 2 hours or so to pee.  I wish my body would sleep more though:(  Internal Brett alarm clock sucks. 

What I miss: my memory

Cravings:  I haven't had any cravings lately.  I have to monitor how much I eat as I still have reflux which makes me cough. 

Symptoms:   peeing,  lots of stretch marks on my belly - stopped counting.  My acid reflux has gotten out of control. The tightness in my belly I have concluded is Braxton Hicks contractions. I am also experience back pain. A new one- a hemorrhoid:(  I shall name him Ernie.  I am getting a dull pain under my right breast.  I believe it is some organ that is being pushed up and there is no room for it. 

Best Moment this week: Seeing my mom, grandma and having my shower.  I got lots of great things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quote