Even though I am told by many people that I am so prepared for Brett's arrival, I don't feel like it! With approximately 8 weeks left (assuming he is full term), I still feel like there is so much to do! I think that after I have my final shower, April 22nd, I will be able to "finalize" everything we need and will feel a lot better. There are other things that that are on my list (not just baby items) like our will, life insurance, all of baby classes, tires on the van, etc. It's all just running through my head. It doesn't help that when I get home from work, my back is killing me, I am E.X.H.A.U.S.T.E.D. and all I want to do is get in my PJ's and lay on the couch.
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 31 weeks 4 days
Size of baby: Brett is the size of a head of lettuce (WTE said that last week too); 19 inches long and weighs 3.9 pounds!
Weight Gain/Loss: Up 12 lbs total (1st trimester= 1 lb; 2nd trimester = 6 lbs; 3rd trimester= 5 lbs)
Maternity Clothes: Definitely!
Gender: The Chinese Calendar was right- it's a BOY! Brett James Marcol
Movement: He moves around a lot but it isn't the toe tapping like it was last month. It's funny to see something I have resting on my belly move.
Sleep: Been good-wake up every 2 hours or so to pee. I wish my body would sleep more though:( Internal Brett alarm clock sucks
What I miss: my memory
Cravings: Tums and anything that won't give me heartburn (which seems about everything;( ).
Symptoms: peeing, lots of stretch marks on my belly - stopped counting. My acid reflux has gotten out of control. The tightness in my belly I have concluded is Braxton Hicks contractions.
Best Moment this week: Seeing my friends and family and celebrating the upcoming arrival of Brett at my first shower!
I'm 31 weeks as well- crazy how fast it goes huh?! :)
ReplyDelete