Thursday, March 15, 2012

28 weeks

I have had a great week.  Tuesday, I took the day off for "a day of appointments."  I had a Dr. appt and did my glucose testing.  I will hear something in the next few days if there is a problem.  I also had an eye appointment, therapy and Emar and I had our 3D ultrasound.  It was amazing.  Here are a few pics.  Little man didn't want to move his hand from his face very much.







Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 28 weeks 4 days

Size of baby: Brett is the size of  a small cabbage;  17  inches long and weighs 2.9 pounds!  152 bpm

Weight Gain/Loss:  Up 10 lbs total (1st trimester= 1 lb; 2nd trimester = 6 lbs; 3rd trimester= 3 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: Definitely! 

Gender: The Chinese Calendar was right- it's a BOY! Brett James Marcol

Movement:  I am feeling Brett ALL.THE.TIME. now.  
 
Sleep: Been good- still wake up 2-3 times to pee.  I wish my body would sleep more though:(  Internal Brett alarm clock sucks

What I miss: my memory

Cravings:  Tums and anything that won't give me heartburn (which seems about everything;( ). 

Symptoms:   peeing,  2 s 6 stretch marks on my belly (look like varicose veins).  My acid reflux has gotten out of control.  Dr. Duff changed my meds- started Prilosec today.    I am still eating at least 6 tums a day and wake up occasionally 'choking' from the acid. 

Best Moment this week: Seeing Brett in 3D/4D and hearing his heartbeat

2 comments:

  1. How fun you got the 3D ultrasound done! I bet it makes you so anxious to meet your little guy! Soak up all those rolls and kicks from him while he's in your belly, you'll miss those once he's here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least he would move his hand some. Our munchkin won't move his hand at all so we haven't been able to get any 3D pics at all. I have been bummed. We have one more shot so fingers crossed he moves his fist at our end of March appointment!

    Glad you got to see your little one. He is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete

Quote