Wednesday, December 14, 2011

15 Weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 15 Weeks

Size of baby: JMar is the size of a apple this week and weighs 2 1/2ounces, about 4 inches long

Weight Gain/Loss: Won't weigh in until next appt on December 20th

Maternity Clothes: hit or miss.  I am having to start doing the rubberband trick on my pants

Gender: Will find out at our  20 week u/s on January 16th; Emar is hoping/thinking boy and I am hoping/thinking girl- I think it's because we don't know what to do with the other sex-- end result is we want a healthy baby

Movement: Not feeling any movement yet

Sleep: Sleep sucks (no I am not complaining:)) - I literally get up every 1-2 hours to pee. 
What I miss:  not peeing every 20 minutes

Cravings:  no real cravings this week- I am starting to eat "real" food recently. 
Symptoms:  bloating, peeing (see the theme?)

Best Moment this week: Christmas party for work and prenatal massage on Saturday (Emar got me a gift card for our 4 yr anniversary)

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, enjoy that massage!! Glad to hear food is starting to sound more appealing again.

    ReplyDelete

Quote